Sunday, September 7, 2008

VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!!



ok earlier I had posted a link to sydney's new contest! I already had over 200 votes but it got deleted, so instead of giving up I'm starting over! I have a REALLY good shot at this contest. I have a ton of people from that site voting for me daily, as well as any of you who vote! Just earlier I was SECOND in the whole competition!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE vote a 10 for her once a day (not more because it will lower my score). The contest doesn't end until early November so I have a great chance of getting many many votes to win! For those who were voting for my vacation photo-thanks!! It got deleted as well and I really just don't feel like re-entering because it ends in 2 days. I had almost 800 votes, so it's a shame, but oh well. I'd rather win this cutest pet contest anyways! Grand prize is $150 to Petsmart and a $50 donation to the charity of my choice. I will be donating the $50 to the Best Friends Animal Society in Utah! Here is their website. If you have seen the show "dogtown" on TV about the Michael Vick pitbulls that were rescued, you will see that 22 of these dogs went to the Best Friends Animal Society. It is a NO KILL animal shelter. I'd really love to donate to them! And I'd LOVE to win the Petsmart gift card. We shop there all the time for food, toys, treats, grooming, etc. Thanks!

Oh and we are okay from hurricane hanna! It really wasn't even that bad and didn't do much damage thankfully!

0 comments: