Wednesday, September 24, 2008

i'm back!

I drove back to Jacksonville today! I wasn't supposed to leave until tomorrow, but there's some storm brewing off the NC coast and I didn't want to get stuck in wind and rain on I-40. I had a great time at my mom's house :) Here's some recent pictures

my mom & i at barbara's house

Sydney in her pretty dress :)


anddd a new bedspread i got us!!! do you like it?

Update on Sydney's contest: I finally got 1,000 votes this week!! I was SOOO excited, I've been workin SO hard on it! Today I actually reached 1200, WAHOO!!!! I'm gonna keep hangin in there and try to get a 9.6, then I'd be in the lead! Right now I'm in 6th place, based on votes alone which isn't bad at all!!! I'm only 23 votes away from moving into 5th place :)





Maverick has started this new thing where he likes to howl. I'm talking sitting in front of the door for 10 minutes just howling. It's the funniest thing ever, very soulful. I finally caught a little bit of it on camera, you can kind of hear the neighborhood dogs howling in the background, I think he likes to join in. Of course, he stopped as soon as he heard me walking around, haha :)



Well, it's starting to get late here, although I'm not really that tired yet. Matt is still in the field but is coming home TONIGHT! They sent everyone home early because of this storm. It's already starting to get pretty windy here. I took down the hanging baskets out front, but I think I'm going to bring in the chairs off the back porch, I can hear them blowing around now, YIKES!

0 comments: