Monday, September 8, 2008

Panthers

Last night the Panthers played the Chargers. It was the first game of the season that counted. We all know Matt is a huge Carolina Panthers fan. He watched the entire game and saw the Chargers come back to almost beat the Panthers. With only a few seconds left in the game, on the very last play, the Panthers pulled off a touchdown and won the game! I caught his reaction on camera but it won't let me upload it here, boooo. oh well, go PANTHERS!

Also-for those keeping up with Sydney's contest, I posted the link to the left! It's there to stay until November and won't be moved! It will be easier than having you sort through all these posts to find the link. I really appreciate all the votes! I have over 100 votes now and just re-entered yesterday, YAY!!!!! Some people on there must have given me ones, because last night when I went to bed, I had a 9.5, and this morning I had a 9.3. Oh well, can't stop them, just have to get more votes to compensate! I am already back at a 9.4 =] Hope everyone is doing well!

0 comments: