Saturday, September 27, 2008

About voting..

HI!!! Just wanted to say thanks to ALL of you who have been voting for Ms.Sydney :) She is now in solid 5th place, and I almost have 1,500 votes, YAY!!! My goal is to just keep trying to beat the person in front of me. That's what I've done so far, and it's worked. I will see how many votes away I am, split that into two and get that many votes per day for 2 days! Somehow,I always end up getting like 50 votes ahead, not sure how, but I'm not complaining, haha. Anyways, I am under 100 votes away from 4th place and not far behind that I will be in 3rd. 2nd place will be hard to get, but I'm going to try!!

So for the point of this post, the website that is hosting the contest (sugarloot.com) allows ONE VOTE PER DAY, PER IP ADDRESS. Some of you have been asking me if it's okay to vote a lot per day, and it will actually end up lowering my score, stupid, I know. I have no idea why they do it this way, but they do. If one entry gets too many votes from one IP address in a 24 hour period, your score will be lowered. So one vote per day, per IP address :) THANKS SO MUCH!!! I will keep you updated if I move up a spot :)

0 comments: