Friday, September 12, 2008

Mini-vacation

Hello! What's new? Not too much here honestly. We finally bought a new laptop!! I am so happy because our old Dell laptop was definitely giving us the warning signs that it was about over. Freezing up, not turning back on, making weird noises. So, we ended up buying a Toshiba! I really hope it's a reliable brand, anyone have any input? It was on sale at Best Buy and it was a great deal! I definitely need something reliable for next year when Matt is gone, since we communicate on the computer a lot. I am happy with it so far. Still getting used to Vista though, it's different...

Next week Matt is going to field/range for a week. This means he will not be coming home at nights, therefore I am heading home to Greensboro to spend a week with my mom! I will be leaving either Sunday or Monday and staying until Friday, i'm very excited!

So this whole gas rumor is getting to me. Has anybody else heard about it today? Apparently, a gas line busted down in the gulf because of Hurricane Ike. It has caused a huge shortage of gas and is causing gas stations to limit purchases to 10 gallons. I've also heard gas is going up to $5/gallon this weekend *WHATTT*. I sure hope this is just a rumor, but sadly, I don't think it is.

BLAH.

0 comments: