So i'm VERY excited about Sydney's contest! I actually feel like I have a good chance at this. Even if I don't "win" I'll still be in the top ten! Right now she is in 12th place. I was 14th but worked REALLY hard to get tons of votes and moved her up TWO WHOLE spots just by votes alone! It's not easy to do on that website and I'm proud of myself! She has 700+ votes now and I'm not stopping! My goal is 1000+ by the end of next week, I can do it! Only problem is that I still have a 9.4 and I really NEED a 9.5 to have any chance of winning. Only way I can get that is if I keep getting lots and lots of 10's. I have faith I will get a 9.5 soon, then I can work on JUST votes. If it only comes down to votes, I will work my butt off to win! Please keep voting as much as you can, every vote counts, thanks!!!
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment