So, what do YOU think of these gas prices? Ridiculous is what I think. Gas companies are taking advantage of us, and that's that. I'm pretty sure Texas isn't the ONLY source of gas for the US, haha. Gas is still not over $4/gallon here yet, but I'm sure it will be soon, it's already $3.99. This is stupid.
On a better note, we went to see a movie on base tonight! Know what we paid? $4, yep, FOUR DOLLARS. for both of us to get in. IT'S AWESOME! I love the military and little things it does for families like that. I somehow talked Matt into seeing sisterhood of the travelling pants 2 with me. $2/person. Popcorn was $1 for a small, and we got a large drink for $2. So yep, $7 for our ENTIRE movie plus refreshments, pretty amazing these days if you ask me. That's less than ONE movie ticket down here, lol. I love it.
=]
Saturday, September 13, 2008
i love military
Posted by Anonymous at 9:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Glad you all enjoyed the movie. Gas is also going up here. I think it will get worse before it gets better.But it will come back down. Have a good week with your Mom. Be careful traveling.
Post a Comment