i know, i know. i've been slacking on posting new stuff, but i'm back =] we had all weekend off, which was nice! Matt got a 96 (96 hours=4days off) so we just hung around here and didn't really do much of anything! Thursday night, my aunt Barbara and my mom came in! They were on their way to the beach for a long weekend and decided to stop in and see us! =] Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures of us all together, oh well!
And of course, just because I think they are the cutest things alive, here is a recent picture of them both just hanging out on the steps =] such personality..
I know I tend to show Sydney off more than Maverick, mostly because we've just had her longer and have more pictures. He's also really hyper and always running around, so it's hard to get him to sit still long enough to snap a camera. But i'm slowly starting to get some really good shots of Maverick, here is one of my new favorites!
What a stud!
Also, here are a few new pictures of Matt & I!
One of my favorites!
We found MONDO's at the grocery store!! When was the last time you had one? It brings back memories!
I decided to color my hair this weekend. It was getting washed out and just looked bad sometimes. Soooo, I went from this
to THIS!
do you like it?
Hope everyone had a good Labor Day!! Now it's back to work but at least we're all relaxed from a nice LONG weekend =]
Love,
The Mitchell's










0 comments:
Post a Comment