Sunday, May 2, 2010

this weekend

My mom came down for a visit this weekend! We stayed pretty busy and got a lot done! One of my good friends had her baby shower on Saturday, so all 3 of us went to that..then afterwards, we went and bought all of our nursery furniture, we're so excited! We're waiting on it to be delivered, then we'll put it together and take some pictures! Here's some pics from this weekend

Mom & me


Mom did a mini photoshoot of Matt & I so we would have some pictures together while I'm still pregnant :]
belly comparison




my favorite :]





first family photo of all 5 of us haha

These are all my friends who were at the baby shower!

My friend Stephanie & I. We're only 1 week apart so we belly bump pictures together when we can. This is us at 19-20 weeks


And this is my "official" 20 week belly picture! lol

0 comments: