Today our little babydoll turns 4!! I'm sad about it because I can't believe it's already been 4 years since we received her as a wedding present from Matt's brother! She is definitely a handful sometimes, but she has a personality all her own and we wouldn't trade her for the world! She's already gotten a paw massage earlier, she'll get some extra food with dinner, and of course we'll take her on a walk if it stops raining. What a spoiled little furbaby! Here's some pictures of her the past 4 years
the first week we had her..a daddy's girl from day one!
me loving on my sweet pea
saying "see you later" for daddy's first deployment back in 2007
we love her.jpg)
modeling her dress from Hawaii :]
how could you not fall in love with this face?
Monday, May 17, 2010
Happy Birthday Sydney!
Posted by Anonymous at 4:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I remember when Syd was just a puppup... :-( My little girl is getting old.
Post a Comment