Friday, May 28, 2010

24 weeks

Well, 24 weeks=6 months pregnant! Kind of hard to believe, where is the time going? Only a few more weeks until I'm in my 3rd trimester, yay! We're slowly getting the nursery set up. Mom got us our bedding & glider! We're in the process of finding a mattress that fits her crib, it's proving to be a pain. Apparently, her crib is an abnormally big size, so all the mattresses we're looking at are too small, and you can't have gaps in between the crib and the mattress for safety reasons. We're going tonight to try another one out, so fingers crossed. Once we air her mattress out & wash all her bedding, we'll put it together & take a picture! This weekend we're going to try and paint her nursery, we'll see how it goes haha.

Gift message on bedding :]
bedding, SO cute and the colors are beautiful!
24 week belly picture

2 comments:

Mrs. Dragon said...

YAY! I'm so excited for you guys!! Can't believe you're so far already... And her room is going to be precious! I can't wait to see it all put together. You're always so good at that stuff, so I just know it's going to be awesome.

Ang & Jon said...

I have to agree with Jen... Her room is going to be super adorable. I cannot wait to see her presious face =)