We've had a pretty hectic weekend! Hence, why I'm posting my 23 week update 3 days late! haha. We had a big yard sale Saturday morning which was a success! We sold a bunch of our stuff and the garage is so close to being cleaned out I can taste it! Just a few more things we need to take up to Goodwill and then I'm pulling my car in there with a big smile on my face! After the yard sale, Matt had to volunteer at the carnival on base so I went up there with him and walked around until he was done. I ate a yummy funnel cake, which I've been craving for 2 months now so it was well worth the trip :] After that we went out to dinner with some good friends then came home and crashed. Sunday it was rainy all day so we just stayed home, it was nice! Here's some recent pictures
Funny story: the night before I took this, I felt a lot of pressure right to the left of my belly button. I felt it and my skin was rock hard just in one area. I think she was sticking her little foot out! Haha it was the coolest thing ever.
Some new headbands we got her, can't wait to put them on her pretty little head!
The new wetbag we got! I'm SO excited to use this. It's for her used cloth diapers while we're out & about. It has the best reviews out of all the wetbags and the colors are gorgeous! We;re registered for a couple more styles/colors, can't wait!
One of my favorites!




0 comments:
Post a Comment