Saturday, May 15, 2010

22 weeks

Today we cleaned out the entire garage! Not sure how we fit it all into one day, but we did and now we're EXHAUSTED! The garage looks amazing though, so much bigger! Well, except for the massive pile of yard sale stuff sitting right in the middle of it! Next weekend we're going to have a big yard sale and hopefully sell most of it. I will take pictures of everything then, once it's all cleaned out. I will also take new pictures of the finished shed! We finally put our stuff in it today and it's amazing, much needed for us! We're going to take it easy tomorrow, then tomorrow night I have a photoshoot on base for a homecoming! It's so nice to have a job that I thoroughly enjoy, it doesn't even feel like work. I'm so excited to have a few shoots lined up for this summer, it will be great to get some practice in. I really enjoy taking beautiful pictures and capturing priceless moments for people.
I'll leave you with some pictures from this weekend!

a few pictures of me, 22 weeks and growing!



Matt gave Maverick a stuffed basketball today while we were working in the garage..he came back in and found this. I'm assuming this is Maverick's "Sydney did it!" face haha :]

0 comments: