Hello :] I am down in jacksonville right now staying with a friend and taking care of a few things like checking on our storage unit and visiting some people. I'm having fun and enjoy seeing all of our friends! I'm staying with my best friend Jennifer. Her husband recently deployed too, so we are just having some girl time. Haven't done much except watch TV and just hang out, but that's still fun lol. I have taken a few pictures down here, not many, but I plan to take more before I leave!
Here are a couple pictures of her dog Kaysie! She is the sweetest dog in the world, and cute too!
Jennifer & I used to live really close to each other on base, in Tarawa Terrace. Since, we have both moved out. I moved back to Greensboro and Jenn and her husband, Matt, built a house further away from base. They are still tearing down old homes and building new ones in TT, so we drove through to see what progress they had made. The last time I saw TT was in February when I moved out. It has changed SO much! This picture is where Matt & I's old house used to be. As you can see, it's all dirt now, haha. If you click on the picture to enlarge it, and look really closely in the back, that's the new homes that will be soon be built on this land.
Also, Jennifer has a nice camera! It's the kind I eventually want to save up and buy and do shoots with. Well, she was nice enough to take a picture of my new rings for me! Matt got me this new wedding set a few months ago, and I love it! My camera's flash always messed up the pictures and I couldn't get a close-up shot, but here they are!
Andddd, I got the other half of my best nature prize! I love it ALL so much! I still can't believe I actually won a contest on that site, haha. Here's a picture of the 2nd half of my stuff. When I go back home, I am going to put everything together and get one picture so you can get a better idea of exactly how much stuff I won, it's crazy!
Also, please remember to vote for Matt & I in our new BEST COUPLE contest! It ends the end of this month..We are still in first! You can vote once per day, thanks!! Here's the link


1 comments:
Look at my Kaysums! She's so precious.
Post a Comment