Ok, I have a few random updates as of late, haha. Let's see, first of all, I finally got HALF of my prize for winning my best nature contest! Apparently, the other half is on backorder, bummer. But hopefully I will get the rest of it soon! Here are some pictures of what I DID get!! If you want to see it up close, just click on the pictures and they will enlarge. It's a bunch of Almay makeup, a whole pack of Tigi hair products,a tote bag, and a water bottle that has a built in purifier. Pretty cool, huh? I LOVE the tote bag and what it says. When I got my package in the mail, one of the shampoo bottles had busted open and got all over my tote bag, but I managed to clean it up and now it looks good as new. I used all my products today and let me just say, the Almay makeup is amazing! It's so light and fresh, I definitely recommnd it. The other picture is the hand-written note I received in my package telling me about the backorder. I thought it was really neat that they took the time to write me a letter telling me where the rest was, haha.
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Lots of random stuff..
I am currently in another contest! Sydney's cutest pet contest ends on Tuesday and I don't think she's gonna win it, oh well. However, I entered another BEST COUPLE contest! I have been holding first really well and I think I have a good shot at winning this. The prize is a year subscription to netflix. Matt & I LOVE having movie nights, so it would be really cool to win this one! If you'd like to vote, just click the link below, and click TEN! You are allowed ONE vote PER DAY...thanks!
Now, for an update on the deployment. We are officially 70% done!!!! That sounds so good to say lol. There is not a whole lot I can post on here with regards to specific dates and stuff, for security reasons. But I can say that we have around 10 weeks left until he is home, it just seems unreal, but I wish time would HURRY UP!!! Matt's birthday is this coming Monday and it's the first one he hasn't been home for, not sure how he managed that, haha. He is turning the big 2-3, I wish I could spend it with him but we will celebrate when he returns home!
Just for fun, today my family had a cookout! I guess you could say it was an early 4th of July cookout, haha. Mom has the idea to make brownies and then ice them to look like an american flag! So we did, and I think they turned out SO cute!! Just thought I'd share some pictures :]
Posted by Anonymous at 12:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment