Thursday, July 9, 2009

July 4th

I'm just now getting around to posting July 4th pictures lol. I only got a couple, but at least they're good ones, haha. I was stilld down at Jenn's house for the 4th, so we went to a cookout that one of our "board girls" was having haha. By board I mean yuku, my support group for Marine Wives that I've been a part of for a few years now. My very best friends have come from that board, I don't know what I'd do without it. Here is a picture of all of us at Vanessa's house





After the cookout, Jenn & I went to see fireworks out in the country! haha. My camera isn't the greatest ever, so I didn't get any actual pictures of the fireworks, but here's a picture of Jennifer & I while we were there




Hope everyone had a great 4th of July, remember..HOME OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE.

I have a lot of new pictures of Matt, but I'm waiting to post them until I get a few more from him. I have a few updates on the deployment as well (all good news) and I'm really excited to share with everyone, so expect an entire Matt/deployment post in a few days!

:]

0 comments: