Thursday, July 23, 2009

NEW CONTEST!!

I'm in a new contest!! It just started today and so far I'm still in first place. It's Best Vacation Photo! It ends just a few days before Matt comes home, so it'll keep me busy and keep my mind off things until he comes home! The prize is a Flip Video Camcorder. It's a "mini" camcorder that holds up to 2 hours of HD videos. It would be an AWESOME gift to take to Hawaii this October! So, please vote for me!! You can vote once per day per IP address!

The link to vote is:

http://sugarloot.teen.com/entry/887667664

And here is a picture of the prize! Cool huh?




Also, don't forget that our Best Couple contest is still going on until next Tuesday! I am in solid first place right now, but need all the votes I can get!! Here is the link to vote on that one as well!

http://sugarloot.teen.com/entry/1042562000

0 comments: