Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Today is our 3 year wedding anniversary!!!! :] I really can't believe it's been that long ago already. Unfortunately we aren't spending it together (obviously) but a little distance will never keep us from loving each other. These past 3 years have been a crazy whirlwind, but we've made it through and are happier than ever!


I made a video for Matt as a surprise. It's a slideshow of the past few years, showing how far we've come since that day we said "I Do." Make sure to have your volume up so you can hear the song that plays in it, it makes me cry everytime. If you're wondering, the song is called "Then" and it's by Brad Paisley. The first video clip is of our first hug at homecoming in 2008, after the first deployment. It chokes me up watching it because it brings back so many memories and I remember very clearly the amount of relief I felt when I finally got to hug him and the deployment was over. I just didn't want to let go. I can't wait for our next homecoming in just a few short months! I hope you enjoy the video, I worked really hard on it and Matt loves it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOgZY1oARg4&feature=channel_page

1 comments:

Army Wife said...

Yay! I'm so happy for both of you! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! I know he will love the vid :)