Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't posted lately, I've been trying to keep busy, it seems like this summer is going by slow in terms of the deployment. But, on a good note, the deployment is 66% done!!! Seems like a good number huh? haha. I downloaded this thing last deployment called 'Donut of Misery' and it works through microsoft excel, you just enter the date they left and the day (approximate) they will return, and it calculates everything. I love it! We are also under 100 days until he's home :)
About a month ago, Matt did Corporal's Course over in Iraq. He graduated 3rd in his class! I am so proud of him :) Just yesterday, I got the June newsletter for his unit in my email, and they printed his name in there! How cool!
(If you click on the picture, it will enlarge it in a new window and you can read the whole thing!)
Other than that, nothing is new here! I am in the middle of my summer Real Estate class, I am really liking it! It's real estate math, I have been learning a lot and am enjoying learning new things. My class will be over in August, just before Matt gets home. Good timing! After that, I will have to take the actual pre licensing class, and then hopefully early next year, I will be able to take the North Carolina Licensing Exam. If I pass that (which hopefully I will haha) I will officially become a provisional NC Real Estate Broker! Very exciting :)
Also, for more exciting news, Matt and I will be taking a trip to Hawaii this fall after he comes home! We have been married almost 3 years and have yet to take a real honeymoon, so we're past due for a getaway. We're both so excited and can't wait to just spend some time together!
0 comments:
Post a Comment