Saturday, September 4, 2010

38 weeks

yep, yesterday marked 38 weeks and I'm still truckin! Feeling huge and waddling around but she's still cooking in there and getting bigger :] for some reason my doctor brought up induction at my last appointment (which is a little early in my opinion) but she basically said they will not let me go more than 10 days past my due date, so I have only have 3 weeks MAX until our little girl is here! Still keeping our fingers crossed she comes on her own & everything is relatively simple :] As you can see in the pictures she is sitting REALLY low! She's been getting me pretty good in the left hip bone, I think her head is over there, definitely takes my breath away when she wiggles around.


As far as hurricane Earl, we got NOTHING, haha. We seriously got a sprinkle of rain and like 10mph winds! I understand we were very lucky and it could have been much worse, but it was just funny. A lot of people down here were freaking out and it ended up barely watering our flowers :] I guess just say some prayers we get this lucky for the rest of hurricane season!
Other exciting news-I'm sure you've seen me post about my "bump buddy" Steph! She's due with a little boy 2 days after me. She went into labor on Thursday night! Unfortunately, things are going pretty slow for her and she's still in the hospital right now with contractions. Her water was leaking slowly and they had to put her on pitocin to jump start her contractions. They now have her on the maximum amount of pitocin and trying to let her wait it out and see if she progresses anymore on her own before doing anything like a c-section. We went up there and saw her earlier today, she's doing great! Really powering through her contractions like a trooper and managing the pain very well, I can only hope when I'm in labor I do that good! I'm anxiously awaiting any news they have-baby Kevin should be here today or tomorrow sometime! I will post a picture when I get up there again :]

0 comments: