Today I'm 37 weeks along! In pregnancy terms, that's considered FULL TERM! So pretty much whenever I have her now, she should be healthy and ready to go! I feel like my stomach can't possibly stretch anymore, but I know it has to lol. We had a doctors appointment today and everything went great. They covered a lot of stuff, it's a bit overwhelming haha. As far as Avery goes, she's approximately 6lbs 14oz right now, big baby! They're saying that's in the 75th percentile which is kind of big but normal :] She's facing head down and has dropped pretty far down into my hips! Her face is towards my back which is also good, it means *hopefully* no back labor for me! Her heartbeat was 141bpm and she has really big feet! It was hard to get any good shots of her on the ultrasound since she's so big now. Her head is tucked way back into my hips so we could barely see her face at all, but we got a couple of glimpses! :]
As far as me, I'm 1cm dilated and about 30% effaced which is good, it's not much, but it's progress nonetheless! Everything else checked out perfect on me and for once they didn't tell me I was dehydrated! lol The doctor said she'd be surprised if I was one of the women who went past my due date since I've already started to make progress, but that's all just a guess really. Avery's going to come when she's good and ready! Just keep your fingers crossed she decides not to stay in there TOO long :]
Here's a couple pictures
Her HUGE foot!
it's really hard to make out in the picture..but if you look at it sideways, you can see her nose/mouth
me at 37 weeks!
Friday, August 27, 2010
37 weeks
Posted by Anonymous at 6:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment