Friday, August 13, 2010

35 weeks

Well, I'm 35 weeks along today..time is still pretty much dragging by! I had a doctors appointment yesterday to check on Avery and she's doing great. Her heartbeat was 143bpm and she was wiggling everywhere. We have antoher ultrasound set up for 2 weeks from today. I think they will check her weight (estimated) and her position to make sure she's not breech. I'm about 100% sure she's head down though because when she gets hiccups, I feel them really low in my tummy. I'm curious as to how big she is now because she went through another growth spurt a few weeks ago. They said I'm doing fine too, blood pressure, iron, weight, etc. were all great. The doctor said I'm starting to get mild swelling of the hands & feet, but that it's pretty normal and not to worry too much about it. I personally thought my ankles/feet still looked great haha. I know my hands are a little swollen because my wedding rings no longer fit :[ I blame it on the INSANE heat down here though, is it really necessary to have a heat index of 107?? no thanks! Here's my 35 week picture..I have some more pictures to post of the pups but they're on the other computer, so I'll just add them later!


0 comments: