These pictures are horribly out of order, sorry! I've just spent an hour uploading all of them and don't really feel like sorting them all again. Today's just been one of those days, haha. It's taken me a few days to get all these up, but here's the current updates!
This weekend mom came down to help us finish Avery's rooM! We just needed some help organizing and putting everything away. Luckily, we finished it all! Here's some pictures
me taking off about a MILLION tags! seriously, they put those little annoying plastic tags in the most random places!

her clothes that need to be washed..she has more than me!

Matt practicing using the sling with teddy ruxspin LOL

bouncer we got from Carol Ann-thank you!
Here are some baby shower pictures!
decorations
the adorable & delicious cake!
all the food
dirty diaper game, so funny!

my best friend Jennifer & I!
belly game..had to use streamers to guess how big around my belly is..person who came closest won a prize!
Tana was almost exactly right!
Steph and Tana tied-they were comparing the streamers lol

opening gifts!

Jenn's basket of gifts...if you look at Melissa's lap on the right, Jenn handmade Avery a TON of crochet hats for winter, they are SO cute!
all of my friends at the shower!
mom & myself!
my bump buddy Steph & me, 2 days apart!
my official 31 week photo! haha
working on a project for Avery's room!
mom & I working on Avery's lamp for her room, it has matching ribbon around the edges to match the curtain & changing pad, so cute!

her room all finished! excuse the balloon, it's from the shower! haha
other half of the room, she has so many piggy banks!

crib finished! she has so many stuffed animals already!
the curtain mom made to match her room! polka dots!

closet

her hairbow holder I made, love it!
3 comments:
The pictures are in perfect order, you did a great job!!!! I love the pic of Matt with Teddy, his facial expression is priceless, haha
mom
Love your pictures! Love seeing all the board girls too! :)
Love it all! That's all I have to say... :-)
Post a Comment