Friday, July 9, 2010

30 weeks

Yep, I've finally hit the 30's!!! I'm too excited for my own good. Only 10 more weeks (maybe less??) until our little girl arrives! She's getting stronger by the day now. She punches, kicks, hiccups, elbows, knees, & headbutts me. This week she loved hanging out on my right side right in my rib cage; stubborn little girl! She moves my whole belly now when she moves & kicks. I've been trying to catch some of it on camera but it's proving to be a difficult task. As soon as I call Matt over or turn the camera on, she stops moving, it drives me nuts! Maybe one day I'll catch it :] No big changes for me this week. Really, my only complaint is this heat! It's SO dang hot here! I think the entire east coast knows what I'm talking about. I can't even go outside for 10 minutes without sweating. I've been getting overheated very easily lately so I've been told to stay in the house & keep my feet up, and that's perfectly fine with me!

By the way, do you remember the game Battleship? I forgot how much fun it was! Matt & I played one night (I kicked his butt by the way) and surprisingly, we really enjoyed ourselves! lol

Well, we're all packed up & I'm just waiting on Matt to get home from work, then we're off to Greensboro for the weekend! My baby shower is this weekend and I'm so excited to see everyone! It's the last big trip we'll be making before Avery comes. It's tough for me to sit in the car very long now without getting uncomfortable, plus my insurance won't cover her birth if for some reason she decides to come early & I'm more than an hour away from my hospital. So we're staying home the next couple of months & relaxing & finishing the nursery up!

0 comments: