Friday, July 30, 2010

33 weeks

This is sort of a random update! We've been pretty busy lately and I haven't had a chance to get many pictures, but here's a few!


today I'm 33 weeks! Just 7 more weeks until my due date, it feels like an eternity away. This kid has become a mini gymnast this past week, kicking, rolling, punching, squirming, etc. You can feel entire body parts from the outside of my belly haha. Avery likes to be a little trickster and as soon as I feel anything and call Matt over, she stops. It's pretty frustrating at times. The other morning, she was REALLY active and moving all over the place. I told Matt to tell her to quit torturing mommy and he put his hand on my belly and she kicked him SO hard! It was hilarious, my entire belly moved and she kicked just his hand. It really surprised him because he's never felt her kick that hard before..it made me smile :]

her coming home outfit! Since she'll be born in September, we're not sure if it'll be hot or a little chilly, so we bought a matching set with a short & long sleeved onesie, so we can pick which one we need when she's born :] the headband in the middle we already had but it matches so well!

blanket my friend Vanessa made for Avery, it's so pretty!
her diaper bag! I've been eyeing this thing for months and bidding for it on ebay for a while now..I finally won it last week and it came in today, I LOVE IT!

I'm still building up her cloth diaper stash..these are her newest ones and probably my favorites, they're ADORABLE! they're one size (adjustable) so they're going to fit her from 10lbs up to when she's potty trained, very economical if you ask me!
on Wednesday and Thursday of this week we were signed up for a class called baby boot camp! cute huh? It's offered for free through Marine Corps Community Service and the guys get time off for it...we really enjoyed it! Unfortunately, I got sick on Thursday and we had to leave half day, but we still learned a lot!
practicing bathing a baby doll
we got to pick our own dolls and he picked the creepiest looking one EVER, haha
learning how to swaddle
I took this picture of Sydney today and thought it was cute :]


Maverick is all decked out in Panthers now! He has a blue collar, Panthers bandana, and grandma bought him a new tag with Panthers on it too!

3 comments:

Mrs. Dragon said...

Awe... My SydSyd! And Mavi... Love your new tag buddy!

Audrey said...

The cloth diapers are so cute! We are considering doing cloth instead of disposables when we have our first child, but I don't know too much about them yet :) Oh, and the Vera diaper bag...looooove it!

Anonymous said...

isn't he handsome Jenn? :]

Audrey, they are so cute! You will learn a lot about them if you just research and ask around, that's what I did! I'm a sucker for the cute patterns though lol