Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Hi!

Well I guess this is going to be a big random mix of an update! I really need to stop waiting so long to update this thing, haha! Last time I posted, it was for Thanksgiving! Well, we all know what comes after Thansgiving, BLACK FRIDAY! This year, it just so happened to be my 23rd birthday too! How lucky am I to have my birthday on the biggest shopping day of the year? :] We actually didn't even go to bed on Thanksgiving night! We had plans to go shopping with my best friend, Jennifer, at walmart! We had our lists and everything. So, we pick her up at 3am in order to be in line at 5am when walmart had all their deals going on sale! We get to walmart, and find that most of their items are already available! Mostly, we just wanted some kitchen and bath stuff, with a few electronics thrown in there! All 3 of us (Matt, Jennifer, and myself) then camped out for a specific item. My item was sheets! 600 thread count for only $24!! Jennifer wanted a set and so did I, so I needed to somehow grab 2 sets, and let me tell you, there was a CROWD for these things. Right at 5am, everyone started grabbing the sets like crazy! I had no problem getting the color that Jennifer wanted, but pretty quickly they were out of the dark brown color I wanted! I saw someone putting one back so I grabbed it and ran! haha! It was pretty funny. Between all 3 of us, we ended up filling FOUR carts! It was hilarious. Here's some pictures from the day!

This is a picture from my cell phone of ALL the people waiting for the sheets to go on sale at 5am! Check out the lady in the middle, she's serious! lol


This is all our carts at checkout..the first 4 are ours! HAHA!

Our car on the way home HAHAHA!
Jennifer & I
Jennifer & I again
Me, Jennifer, her mom!

A couple weeks ago, we finally got all of our Christmas decorations up! The tree looks beautiful this year! We are really enjoying our new house! Here's some pictures of our decorations.
our stockings!

Last week we went to a Carolina Panthers game!! They were playing the Tampa Bay Bucaneers, it was a really good game! We enjoyed ourselves a lot!
Matt at the bank of america stadium!

the field!

this was before it got REALLY cold!
...and this was after it got REALLY cold!

the panther!!

Also, we finally got the rest of our professional pictures back. I LOVE THEM! There are too many to put them all on here, but I will post a few of our favorites. Here is the link to my facebook album which has them all uploaded!

1 comments:

Mrs. Dragon said...

WOOHOO! I love updates! I'm about to update mine right now... That's right... It's BACK! And in all it's glory!