Merry Christmas a few days late! Hope everyone had a great holiday. We went home to Greensboro for Christmas and saw a lot of my family. My mom & I baked cookies and banana bread all day thursday (Christmas eve). It smelled SO good! Friday we got up really early and went to my aunt Lois's house for Christmas! It was nice to see my family, I haven't seen most of them in a while. Here are some pictures of the past few weeks for us!
All of the Christmas cards we got!
Mom with her new glass ornament
Matt with his favorite chocolate mom got him!
Matt and Scott
Sydney with her new bone
Sydney in a nutshell, digging for treats!
My family on Christmas day!
My cousin Hannah and myself :]
Meredith, Hannah, Me
:]
Matt giving Sydney her new toy he picked out, she LOVES it
Matt and his no-sew Pantheres blanket I made him!
His new Panthers grill cover!
:]
Matt and his new book
Sunday was a pretty scary day. Sydney somehow got ahold of Matt's chocolate bar from Christmas. She ate the entire package! All 90 grams. We didn't catch her until she was already done with it. We took her into the emergency vet and they had to induce vomitting, pump her stomach, and then line her tummy with charcoal to help her digest her other food. Needless to say, everything edible in our house will be put up about 5 feet now, haha.
We are back home now and can't believe it's almost 2010! We are going to a friends house for New Years Eve tomorrow and then heading back to Greensboro this weekend, then Charlotte, to see the Saints/Panthers game! We're so excited! I will update soon!
PS-I found this recipe online and made it last night, it was GREAT! It's a nice recipe for a mexican/movie night! Just thought I'd share in case anyone wants to make it, we really enjoyed it. I would recommend making 5 packs instead of 4 because the rice was a little overwhelming!
Foil Pack Chicken Fajitas
0 comments:
Post a Comment