Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Hope you all had a wonderful day and got to see family. We unfortunately had to stay down in Camp Lejeune this year, but we still cooked a big meal that was amazing! Here's a few pictures from today!
Matt with our meal we cooked :]
Matt & Maverick
Here are a few updated pictures of our house! It's still a work in progress for us. There's so many things you want to want to change once you own a house and you aren't just renting!
Our dining room..one of the only rooms that's completely done at this point haha
entrance to our house..we frosted the glass door ourselves!
our mailbox all ready for Christmas!
front of our house!
This past week, Matt & I attended the Marine Corps Birthday Ball for his unit in Greenville, NC. It was a lot of fun! Here's a few pictures from the night!
HUGE cake!
The ballroom, it was so beautiful
Matt with some of his friends
Us all dressed up for the ball
And here are just some random pictures from these past couple of months..I know I haven't updated much lately but I will try my best to update more from here on out!

I hope everyone had a great holiday and will enjoy the upcoming Christmas season! Tomorrow (well, today actually haha) is Black Friday which is coincidentally my birthday as well! How lucky am I to have my birthday fall on the biggest shopping day of the whole year? HAHA! Anyways, Matt & I don't plan on sleeping tonight. We are meeting up with my best friend in a couple of hours and braving the crowds at walmart! They have some great deals this year we just couldn't pass up! Anyone else going shopping?
Well, hope to see some of you for Christmas!
Love you all!



1 comments:
YAY! for updating! I love everything!
Post a Comment