hey everyone! well I'm sure most of you have heard by now that Matt & I had a big change of plans! Shortly after he came home, we decided to re-enlist for 4 more years in the Marines! So, we got everything together and Matt is now officially reenlisted! We are really happy with our decision and know it was 100% the right thing to do for our family. Matt will be stationed down here in Camp Lejeune for another 3-4 years, and the best part...he will be non-deployable! We are so excited! Soo, since we will be down here for a while, we decided to buy a house! It only took us a week to find it and we fell in love! A month later we closed on the house, moved in, then went on our trip to Hawaii! So, needless to say, we've been extremely busy! We're just now getting a chance to calm down and breathe, haha. I have a LOT of pictures of everything, so I'm gonna try to post them all! Here's a picture of our house! We haven't finished the inside yet, so I'm not posting pictures of that until it's done :] But, here's the outside!
snorkeling!
the coral reef we snorkeled in
us in Kane'ohe Bay! (the Marine base in Hawaii)
parasailing!











0 comments:
Post a Comment