
yesss, it SNOWED here yesterday! how crazy is that? we live at beach! haha. I didn't even know the forecast was calling for flurries. I was at a friends house hanging out and I looked out the window and said "man, it's dark outside!" My friend then says "I don't think they're calling for rain." So we go about our business and not even 5 minutes later, another girl says "OH MY GOSH IT'S SNOWING!" Fromt here it was a mad rush to get everyones cameras and take pictures haha. This is a picture my friend got from her house, but it doesn't even begin to show how much snow was coming down, I was shocked and very excited! It lasted for all of 10 minutes then stopped, but was awesome in the meantime!
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
IT SNOWED!
Posted by Anonymous at 12:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment