Hi everyone! I haven't posted in a while, I know!! We've been VERY busy down here and I haven't had a good chance to just sit down and write about our lives.
This weekend we went to Virginia! A few months ago, Matt bought us tickets to the "So You Think You Can Dance" concert! It's one of our favorite shows, and if you have never watched it, I highly recommend you watch it next season, it won't disappoint you! It's basically a bunch of dancers with all different styles (ballroom, contemporary, hip hop,etc). Each week they dance a certain style outside of their comfort zone, and basically the one person America votes the most for WINS! Then they go on tour and perform all the favorite dances from the season. I went to last seasons concert with my mom last year and had a blast! So this time, Matt, myself, and Fay went, we had a blast!!! I didn't get any pictures unforuantely, but it lots of fun!
We spent the weekend in Richmond visiting with family. I actually did get a few pictures, here they are!
This weekend we went to Virginia! A few months ago, Matt bought us tickets to the "So You Think You Can Dance" concert! It's one of our favorite shows, and if you have never watched it, I highly recommend you watch it next season, it won't disappoint you! It's basically a bunch of dancers with all different styles (ballroom, contemporary, hip hop,etc). Each week they dance a certain style outside of their comfort zone, and basically the one person America votes the most for WINS! Then they go on tour and perform all the favorite dances from the season. I went to last seasons concert with my mom last year and had a blast! So this time, Matt, myself, and Fay went, we had a blast!!! I didn't get any pictures unforuantely, but it lots of fun!
We spent the weekend in Richmond visiting with family. I actually did get a few pictures, here they are!
matt & katie (fays dachshund)
i love this one!
matt & fay (and katie, haha)
us at maymont
fay & bill
fay & myself
matt trying to be an eagle
i liked the trees
We visited a place called Maymont. It is basically just a big park you can walk around, and it's sort of a mini-zoo. I am really interested in starting a photography business, but I don't have a good camera right now. Here are some scenic/animal pictures I took just for fun to get the hang of photography, what do you think?






0 comments:
Post a Comment