Time for another update! It seems like if I don't get on here every single day to update, I get behind and have far too much to type at once! Life is happening SO fast lately. Every day is something new with Avery and she's growing up right before our eyes. She is EVERYWHERE now, and I do mean everywhere all. the. time. She is never just sitting still, she's always walking/running somewhere, talking, sharing a toy with you, dragging bags out of my kitchen drawer (her all time favorite hobby apparently). She is absolutely amazing to watch. In the past couple of weeks, she has MASTERED walking. It started with a few steps in a row, then one day I got her out of her crib and put her down on the floor and she stood up and just walked out of her room all by herself. My jaw hit the floor. Did she just decide overnight "oh hey, I think I'll walk tomorrow!" ??? From then, it's been non-stop. One night she walked clear across the living room while Matt was watching (I'm so happy he's here to see all of this, it's something you can't get back). Now she walks everywhere and is attempting to run. She still trips over her own feet sometimes, she thinks she can go faster than she really can. But man alive, does she get places or what! She's quick!
Her new favorite tricks/skills are sharing, giving kisses and hugs, and saying "thank you" very blantantly and very CUTE I might add. Sharing: she LOVES to share. Mostly with Matt but on occasional days she deems me worthy as well. She will go hoard toys then come hand them to you one by one. If you say thank you, she looks at you and says "TANK YEW" back. HEART MELTED. She loves to give kisses and hugs. She walk walk over to you from clear across the room and wrap her short little arms around your neck then back up and land a big slobbery wet one right on your lips. It's adorable. She gets so excited too. Love her.
walking
stylin' in her tennis shoes
with uncle Chris
with aunt Wanda and uncle Gary
ravioli night...holy mess
a lifesize Minnie doll just for me?!?
just what I always wanted!






2 comments:
How did I not realize you have a blog?! Following now :) Avery has the teeniest feet-what size does she wear?! She's so sweet.. I want to squeeze her!
She wears a 4 or 5 now, depending...she's already outgrown those bad boys :(
Post a Comment