Friday, March 4, 2011

finally!

Well, clearly this blog hates me. I've been trying to update these pictures ALL. DAY. LONG. At least I finally got them done right? These past few weeks have been busy! We are re-modeling the house :) Thanks to Sydney & Maverick, the carpets in our house were ruined (insert very mad face here). So, we tore out all the carpet, had new carpet put down in the bedrooms, and Matt installed hardwood floors in the living room area. Avery & I went home to my moms house for a couple weeks so we wouldn't be in the way. That's a seperate post though-that hopefully I'll get around to soon! In the meantime, I'll update on Ms. Avery! She turned 5 months old while I was gone! :) She is now pushing herself way up on her arms and trying to crawl (yes, crawl). I can't believe this is all happening so fast. She loves to belly laugh, grab things (usually your dinner while you're holding her), and blow raspberries. Here are a BUNCH of pictures from the past month, enjoy!


I wish we could all sleep like this!


riding in her stroller like a big girl!


yummy peas!









we discovered that she LOVES to go the pet store and stare at the fish!


clearly loves bathtime!



she wasn't very happy with me for this.





she doesn't need blankets/pillows under her feet anymore!




napping with grandma





I left her on her mat, 2 seconds later, this is what I found..











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where do you get all your cloth diapers? They are soo cute. I've never seen so many prints as Miss Avery has.

Anonymous said...

I buy all of her printed ones from www.cutiepoops.com :)