Tuesday, February 1, 2011

hellloooo! I'm proud of myself, I didn't wait 3 weeks to update this time! haha. Well, actually, there's not a whole lot to update but at least I uploaded new pictures right? Anyways, we are getting ready to put new carpet in our bedrooms. We're very excited about that! Sydney and Maverick have been, we'll say, "acting out" lately and have pretty much destroyed our bedroom carpet. We picked out some really nice, darker carpet. We think it'll look great! My mom is coming down this weekend to help us paint all the bedrooms too, I will be sure to take tons of pictures. After that's done, it's on to the living room area. We're having it painted (too big to paint ourselves) and putting in hardwood floors! So, lots of changes coming soon! I will post picturs as we go..
Here's some pictures from last night




Just yesterday, she has started to pull her legs up during tummy time! She hasn't figured out to push her arms up yet, so she just ends up faceplanting into the floor lol. I think she'll get the hang of it soon though and then she'll be crawling, yikes!


This weekend was SO beautiful! It was around 70 and bright and sunny! We decided to get out of the house and wash our cars!



Yesterday we went to eat lunch with Matt at work..snapped some cute pictures :)



And, as always..some random ones!


0 comments: