Well, it's been a while since I've updated. I need to learn to get on here more often and do small updates rather than huge ones that take me 2 days to post because of all the new pictures haha. Anyways, let's see..Since the last update, Avery has turned 4 months old! She had her 4 month doctor appointment a couple weeks ago and weighed in at 14.4lbs and was 23inches long. Kind of on the short side but they said she could hit a growth spurt and that'd all change. We tried out a new doctor since we pretty much hated her old one (long wait times, rude doctors, etc.) and we LOVED this place! So happy we found a good place for her to go that she likes too. She was smiling the whole time. Well, except when she got her shots but who can blame her there? Here's a couple of pictures of her at her appointment


Matt's mom, Fay, bought Avery a jumperoo for Christmas! Clearly she LOVES it! She can bounce herself around and play with all the toys!
I did the usual minnie mouse photo reel for her 4 month picture! Every month it's getting more fun because she's more interactive. This month, she decided Minnie would be a good snack and leaned over and tried to EAT him lol. She's had a fascination with noses lately and if you get within 2 feet of her, she'll grab yours! Apparently she loved Minnie's nose!
Sunday, January 23, 2011
updateee!
One morning Matt let me sleep in and got up with the baby. When I got up and went out into the living room, I found Avery completely decked out-head to toe- in Panthers gear! LOL. It was too funny.

Avery rolls over a lot now! She can roll great from her belly to back, but can't quite get over onto her belly FROM her back. She will roll her legs over but her elbow will get stuck and she can't go any further, it's pretty cute actually.
Here's a few other random pictures from the past few weeks...
Matt made built in's for our house..I've always LOVED built in's and I'm so excited to have some in our house! He did a great job.
Sydney & Maverick in their snuggie
We also got her ears pierced a few weeks ago! Sadly, I don't have any pictures of her getting it done. I was a nervous wreck and Matt had to hold her. We thought for sure she'd be THAT baby that screams so the whole mall could hear her. Oddly enough, she LAUGHED the entire time she had them done, not one tear. We were impressed. They look so cute on her, but I really need to get a good picture of them..It's hard with a little wiggle worm ;]
For some reason this blog doesn't let me copy & paste, but if you're my friend on facebook, I put some new videos of little lady and I upload a LOT more pictures there than there, so check it out!
Posted by Anonymous at 5:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment