just some random pictures..most from my ipod or phone that I just now got around to uploading
all bundled up!
lookin cute in her hat
this is how she wakes up in the morning.. 



this is how she wakes up in the morning..
posing for the camera




in the middle of a staredown with her rattle
passed out
hangin with aunt Jenn
we had a baby shower for our friend Melissa and decided it would be a cute picture to put all the babies together and snap a shot..this is how it turned out! notice Avery-the only baby who's having a meltdown haha
and again
this is pretty self explanatory..myself and my friends Steph, Erica, and Melissa..back in August at Steph's baby shower (left) when we were all still pregnant..at Melissa's baby shower (right) a couple weeks ago, with our little bundles of love! (Avery, Kevin, Bentley, & Landon)


and just because I thought this was cool..comparing Avery's baby picture to Matt & myself..it's crazy- I think she looks SO much like BOTH of us!











0 comments:
Post a Comment