Well, I'm a little late updating but Merry (late) Christmas! We went to Greensboro and had a lot of fun seeing everyone! Unfortunately, Avery had other plans and hasn't been sleeping good at night since last week. We're not really sure what's up with her-whether it's a growth spurt or her belly just hurts, but we're hoping she gets over it soon-we hate to see her so upset :[ Here's some recent pictures! Make sure to check out the link at the very bottom to see a video of her rolling over CONSISTENTLY! (she started doing this today!)
it snowed here on sunday (the day after Christmas)..so pretty! we only got about 3-4 inches total but it got Matt out of work for a day and a half, haha !
Christmas day!
meeting Stella for the first time
Avery chillin in her Christmas dress
opening gifts
mom & I
Avery watching Rudolph! lol
her Christmas Eve sleeper
big red diaper for Christmas!
this was HILARIOUS! after opening gifts on Christmas Eve, we look over to see her passed out in her bumbo seat, she was SO exhausted!
:]

trying to hold her own bottle now!

tummy time!
watching football with daddy

her elmo towel-so cute!
hey mom..
And this is a video I took today of her rolling over!!! She had done it a couple of times before but nothing consistent. I laid her down on the blanket, turned around to get her toy, and turned back around to find her on her back!! I immediately grabbed the camcorder and actually caught her next 4 rolls, yay!

0 comments:
Post a Comment