Tuesday, November 16, 2010

2 months!

Well today Avery is officially 2 months old! I'm shocked it has gone by so fast! She's such a blessing and we just love her so much! She's had a pretty rough week to say the least. We got the results back from upper GI scan and they said everything looked normal, meaning no blockages or anything which was great! They still diagnosed her with acid reflux though based on the fact that she spits up so much and even chokes on her own spit up. So they prescribed her Zantac and said to put her on formula with added rice starch that would thicken up in her tummy and stay down instead of coming up. My gut told me to not put her on the rice formula but I did anyways. Let's just say, it didn't agree with her at all, and for the past 6 days she's been screaming non stop, poor thing :[ Yesterday we took her off of it (along with the Zantac) and she's back to her old happy self! I guess we will just keep her on this normal formula and deal with the spit up. We hate to see her in pain! We're just thankful to have our happy little lady back :]

Here's some recent pictures!
I don't think I ever posted pictures of her "photo project" I'm doing :] I'm taking a picture of her on every month marker with the same stuffed animal-to track her growth! Here's the first 3 So far!



The other night...Matt, Avery, Sydney, and Maverick were all passed out at 8pm! lol



Just taking some pictures of the little lady :]




Normal doctors pic haha

The other day we took Avery out of her sleeper and turned around to find THIS! haha

And just because she's so cute, some normal sleeping pictures.. i love her hands :]

0 comments: