Sunday, October 24, 2010

Well I'm finally back to update a bit! haha, it takes me a little longer to keep this thing up to date nowadays, but I eventually get around to it :]


Avery will be 6 weeks old on Thursday! She had her 1 month doctor appointment last week and she was 9lbs 8oz and 21.5 inches long! She's growing like a weed! She's already in her 3 month clothing and I had to pack up all her newborn clothes :[ She's doing so many new things, it's amazing! She smiles, coos, looks all around, and even partially holds her head up. Her doctor said she was surprised with how well she was doing with holding her head up already since that's typically a 2 month milestone! She's doing a lot better with her sleeping/eating schedule and eats about 6 times a day now and typically sleeps 4 hours at a time at night! Here's some recent pictures!

"tummy time!" you can see how she's doing with holding her head up




Smiling away!

I finally tried her cloth diapers on her, she liked them!

Passed out in her bouncy seat

She loves to sleep on my tummy :]


Chillin at her doctors appointment last week


Once again, asleep on mommy :]


I love her face in this one


And just for fun, this was taken yesterday! Matt bought her those boots and they are so cute on her!

1 comments:

Mom said...

you need to change the top pic with Avery new look instead of the 3D.

Like to go to your blog in the morning before work to get my fix of Ave for the day!!!haha
She is so cute.
xoxo
grandma