Things are going good here! Avery is doing great! We're still trying to get her on a schedule but we know it'll take a while. We're lucky in that most nights she will sleep about 4 hours between feedings and Matt & I switch off feedings with each other instead of both getting up for all of them! So we can actually get some good sleep most nights! Avery smiles now, it's SO cute! She was only smiling in her sleep but she's started to smile while she's awake too! She has yet to smile in response to us, but we're thinking it won't be long! It's hard to believe she will be 3 weeks old this Thursday! Time sure does fly. I need to start doing a growth comparison in pictures or something. Maybe I will do that starting at 1 month-hmm :]
chillin with mommy
I put her in her sleeper so I could get a quick shower in..I put her sleeper right next to the tub so I could hear her if she started crying..when I turned the shower water on, this is her face! hahahah her eyes got so big

her first bath! she HATED it, so we didn't get many pictures..we did get this one afterwards once she was wrapped up in her towel & all warm
her cowlick/mohawk LOL
so this seahorse has great reviews, so we bought her one. it's belly lights up & it plays music..she has a love/hate relationship with it (we named it sammy lol)..sometimes she hates it near her and others she will just lay there & stare at it
having fun with daddy!
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
some more pictures
Posted by Anonymous at 11:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
She is just adorable!!
Post a Comment