Wednesday, June 16, 2010

We've been busy lately! Forgive me but this post is probably going to be a random update of a bunch of things! haha.

This past weekend we made a trip into Greensboro for my cousin Angie's baby shower! It was a lot of fun and it was really nice to see some of my family that I haven't seen since Christmas! I took some photos of Angie's shower :]

adorable ultrasound picture of little Stella/sign in sheet!


her yummy cake!


more of the yummy food


anddd even more food! haha

Angie opening gifts! she got some really cute stuff :]

I have started making bows recently! After looking around for hairbows for Avery, I realized it's much cheaper to just buy the ribbon and make a bunch myself! So I stocked up on some ribbon and have been busy sewing, cutting, & glueing away! I made a bunch for Angie for her gift, so I thought I'd share some of my very first ones :]
my favorite black & pink one!

all the bows I made for Angie!

My baby shower is coming up quick! I can't wait, it will be really nice to see everyone & have some fun! Martye sent Matt & I our own invitation in the mail to keep, and it was so cute I just had to take a couple pictures!
this is how the envelope was addressed :]

the invitation, BEAUTIFUL!

While in Greensboro, we happened to stumble upon the CUTEST baby onesie EVER! of course, Matt had to buy it for his little girl, isn't it adorable? :]


And last but not least, I wanted to share this amazing recipe I made! It's homemade mozarella sticks and they are GOOD! That actually doesn't even describe it, they are awesome. We really enjoy them. You can find the recipe HERE

1 comments:

Mrs. Dragon said...

Christy, the bows came out sooo cute! I love them.