Saturday, April 10, 2010

17 weeks

Yesterday I was 17 weeks along! I feel like I've really "popped out" and I'm really starting to feel pregnant now! My pre-pregnancy pants are a no-go, can't even get them buttoned. Luckily, I have a good amount of maternity clothes and they are a lifesaver! I can feel the baby kick and roll around now. Earlier this week, I was sitting on the couch on the computer, and I felt the baby move all the way from the right side of my belly to the left, so strange! We find out the sex on THURSDAY! We're so excited! Here's my weekly picture



The weather has been beautiful lately! It got all the way up to 90 out here! We shut the heat off and opened all the windows! Sydney & Maverick LOVED it! We leave the backdoor open for them to go in & out of the backyard and they are so happy. Anyone who knows Sydney knows that sunbathing is one of her favorite hobbies (lol). I walked outside on the back patio one afternoon and found her like this! She half looks dead, but don't worry, she's just browning up for summer :]




See her over there? :]

Lately, I have a new obsession with nail polish! I blame it on the weather, you can't go through spring & summer without having your nails painted a pretty color! So I went on a search for some pretty polish and found these at Target on sale for $2/bottle! I couldn't pass them up so I bought a bunch of colors, love them!

2 comments:

Tara said...

I love the nail polish. I've been on a bright nail polish kick too! haha.

Ang & Jon said...

You look ADORABLEE =)

And i want to come over so we can paint our toe nails lol i like the yellow and green...