Monday, March 1, 2010

update!

On friday I was 11 weeks along, here is my weekly picture :]


Last weekend it snowed! I had no idea we were even expecting snow. I was sitting on the couch and looked outside and it was all white! RANDOM!


Well we finally put our fence up! It's SO nice! They came last week and put up the posts, then came back today to finish it, we love it! The dogs love it too!






Here's Sydney and Maverick playing in the yard today. They didn't know what to do with themselves with so much space to run!


Last night I made homemade macaroni & cheese! If you hadn't heard of it, there's this website called Pioneer Woman! She makes WONDERFUL food! She posts it as a picture blog so you can see step-by-step how she does it. Here's the link, check it out!
And just for fun, here's some picture of my favorite jellybeans..I was playing around with my photography :]

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the starburst red fruit jelly beans