Well, this deployment has officially started. Matt made it off safely and has started this deployment. I haven't heard from him yet to see if he's settled in but I know he made it through Maine yesterday morning. I can't believe it's that time already but I am relieved that at least now we are counting down until he comes home and not until he leaves anymore. We are planning to have R&R in September. For those who don't know what that is, it's 2 weeks of leave that he can take during his deployment for rest & relaxation. We have a while to go but it will be worth it in the end. As a song that I love says, "the longer the waiting, the sweeter the kiss."
Please feel free to email me if you'd like information about how to contact him or send him packages. My email is christy3761@yahoo.com. He would love to hear from everyone!
Here are some pictures
Sydney was pouting, she hates to see him leave


Matt and his babies
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Posted by Anonymous at 9:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment