Hello! Well, we are coming up on a month into this deployment now! It's going by super fast and I'm very grateful for that! On top of everything, he has been able to contact home more than last time! I have talked to him either through email or phone almost everyday since he's left. It's been SOOOO nice :) I have been at my moms house for a couple of weeks now. I think I am officially settled into this deployment so that's good. Here are a few recent pictures
we got a couple inches of snow here earlier this week, very beautiful!
Maverick's first snow, he loved it!
the pups in the snow!
Matt's valentine's day package! I sure hope he doesn't open this in front of any other guys, I do realize it's a lot of PINK haha
And just because I want to share, here is my new favorite commercial! I die laughing everytime I see it :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVjnJBEdDsw
Also, please don't forget to VOTE for my 2 current contests-cutest pet and best couple! Best couple ends February 3rd and Cutest Pet goes all the way into early March, thanks! Here are the links to both!
Maverick's Contest
http://www.sugarloot.com/entry/497892304
Best Couple
http://www.sugarloot.com/entry/611072977
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Posted by Anonymous at 4:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment