Wednesday, August 13, 2008

thoughts for today

After watching the women's gymnastics finals in the Olympics, I have decided that the entire Chinese team should be deemed toddlers! Ok maybe that is a LITTLE harsh, but there is no way they are all 16 years old. This should be considered cheating. I am convinced the Chinese government issued them new passports to present to the Olympic committee. This is unfair on many many levels, but I guess I'll get off my high horse and let you judge for yourself.


What are your opinions on this? Would love to hear them!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the same thing. In fact they were made to prove the ages, but I guess you heard the husband of one of the coaches say that he knew they were not all 16, but documents were probably doctored. You are right, it is not fair.