Well, I procratinated again, obviously. I've missed over a month, yikes!! I will update in pictures, like always! I will start with November!
all I have to say is "cheeese" and she does this :)
14-month photo

outtakes
my friends babies, except they are not babies anymore..I've watched most of these babies grow up while living down here, so bittersweet

this picture is my friends Melissa, Steph, and Erica..we were all pregnant at the same time and gave birth within months of each other..our little babies have gotten so big!
Avery in her Christmas dress
our tree
Avery loved helping Matt decorate the tree, she was so careful with the ornaments too!



we got new couches! we are selling our sectional and bought a sofa & loveseat so it will be more versatile for when we move next spring..we LOVE them!

Sydney is still doing good & loves being back home!
my little cuddle buddy
0 comments:
Post a Comment