Monday, August 8, 2011

photo-overload!

Yes, expect lots and lots of pictures! If you're the type that doesn't like picture blog posts, just X out now, because that's exactly what this is! Once again, time got away from me-obviously! Although I didn't make it an entire month without posting, so pat on the back to myself. Anyways, here's what we've been up to the past few weeks =)


Matt was sent on a work trip to Quantico, VA and got to see some pretty cool sites! Think I can talk him into writingn his own post about his trip? We shall see..








































Avery has aboslutely blossomed in the past few weeks..everything about her is slowly but surely changing and we're not really sure whether to be excited about it or sad that soon the "baby" in her will sure enough be gone! I'm not really sure I can even crawl what she does crawling anymore, it's more like whipping across the entire house on all 4's! Seriously, today she was in the living room with me one minute, I see her take off, and the next minute, she's already made it to our bathroom and was happily sitting in our closet playing with towels. Who is this kid? She knows how to open baby gates (don't even get me started on that one) and hates being confined in any way (think, high chair/carseat/stroller), it's fun. No really, it is fun. She has so much personality and moods and opinions, it's hilarious. She can now stand all on her own (with the occasional butt flop) and has started to take a few steps at a time (those first steps came complete with huge smiles, tears, and lots of clapping, mostly on the adults part haha). She seems to pick up new tricks everyday now. She has mastered clapping and loves to do it at the most random times (espeically when you tell her YAYY!) and tops it off with a huge gummy smile and crinkly nose. She says hi, dada, mama (occasionally), oveyew (love you), ankyew (thank you), and baba. She loves to wave and considers her being just a few feet away from you grounds to stick her little fat hand in the air and wave hi constantly. Gotta love it. She also knows how to give kisses now, except she hasn't quite figured out the actual kiss part, so it's more like her coming at you with her tongue stuck straight out trying to lick your mouth. Cute. She's still not sleeping through the night, but eh, I guess that will come. We are embracing being zombies in the meantime.




And now, onto the family/Avery photo train!






kisses for mommy





busted going through the diaper bag!





trying on her Panthers gear for this fall!









she loves to help me with laundry..her favorite part? shutting the dryer door for me. thanks dear.



I'm far too excited about being able to put clippies in her hair!!




by far one of my favorite pictures of her to date (taken by daddy)...she just looks so big and CUTE!




a RARE picture of her sleeping..she usually wakes up anytime I go in there, she was snoozing away this day...




standing up for the first time!







busted again...




oh, this was too funny...I walked into her room one morning after she woke up, and she was spying on me through the crib rails (first picture)..after I stood there laughing and said hi, she immediately popped up and waved to me (second picture)...I was dying








you can sort of, kind of see her 2 bottom front teeth in this one!





playing with uncle Gary in her grass skirt at the luau!




don't even pretend she doesn't look EXACTLY like her daddy in this picture.




after a long day at the zoo, she was wiped out! she hand picked her little turtle friend there out of an entire wall of stuffed animals. they're besties.





us on 4th of July







with grandma on 4th of July!







she really doesn't like being IN this walker, just enjoys walking behind it...




next up, VIDEOS!

0 comments: