I guess I should update on, well, ALL of June! haha oops! This month has been pretty busy for us, but what's new huh? I have TONS of pictures & videos to post, so I might just do this in 2 seperate posts since the videos seem to take me FOREVER to upload. I guess I will start with the updates on everyone!
Avery- she is 9 months old now! I say this every single month without fail, but WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE?? It was just yesterday she was this little bitty swaddled burrito baby all happy & content in her nursery crib at the hospital....that was yesterday, right? =( She had her check up last week and she weighed in at 20.2lbs and 27inches long! We're really excited about her length since she was always coming in so short! She's still only 5-10% for height but 27 inches just sounds so much better than 22inches at 3 months old! haha. She is just a little firecracker. LOVES to smile and giggle, grabs everything in site and puts it in her mouth, FINALLY cut a bottom tooth (oh, so cute!) and now efficiently pulls up on every piece of furniture/human leg in the house and cruises around like nobody's business! Last week she even let go of the couch and stood all by herself for a few seconds, then took a step! We figure it won't be long before she's going to take off walking! Every single day we just fall more & more in love with this little bundle of cuteness. It's possible to double in cuteness every night, right?
Matt & myself- We celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary earlier this week. AGAIN-where has the time gone? Matt had the day off which was nice, so we drove down to New Bern for the day and grabbed some lunch then walked through some small shops near the water. It was nice and relaxing-a great way to spend an anniversary. Recently we found out some pretty big news, Matt got flagged for recruiting duty. He was days away from submitting his package for another job (that would keep him here in NC for a few more years) when his recruiting orders came through. Sigh. Such is life I guess. We should find out in July when his school starts (hopefully later this fall) and that's that. He should find out where we will be stationed sometime during his school-any city in the US is fair game, so we shall see.
Sydney & Maverick- Sadly, we are looking for a new home for our babies. It's been a long hard decision for us, and definitely not an easy one. I've cried more times than I'd like to admit and gone back and forth millions of times. It comes down to the fact that they are just not adjsuting to Avery well at all. Sydney has completely backtracked on her training and is now peeing ALL over our house. She has snipped at Avery a few times and poor Maverick shakes everytime Avery goes near him or talks aka "scream." It's just sad =( We were hoping so badly that when we decided to have children, they would adjust to them ok, but that's just not the case. We have already had a few emails from people who have/had doxies and love them! We even visited one house last night and loved her! She has a 3.5year old little girl doxie herself and seems to spoil her rotten. One thing's for sure, we will not just place Sydney & Maverick wherever. We will take the time and find them a GREAT home where they will be happy!
Well, I guess it's time for some pictures!
there was a wildfire a county over last week..actually, it's still burning..we had a really odd cloud of orange/yellow smoke! eery
her typical spot nowadays..she loves to crawl around the house and follow me and since I'm doing dishes about 99% of the time, this is where she sits =)
crawling after me
hey mom!
standing up!
posing in the car
being cute is hard work
what a little bundle of adorable-ness!
you caught me!
driving her first car
eating a ham & cheese sandwich
9 month picture photo reel!
grandma can't catch a break with all the beggars in the house
at her 9 month doctor appointment
yumm, watermelon & blueberries!
silly pictures
kisses
walking BEHIND her walker instead of in it..sigh..
sunday morning snuggles with daddy
next up....VIDEOS!





















0 comments:
Post a Comment