Thursday, January 28, 2010

hello :] well we are doing great! I am now 7 weeks (as of tomorrow) and the nausea has finally kicked in, haha. Actually, right at 6 weeks, I've had a lingering feeling of nausea that I just can't shake. I can't be around meats at all, especially hamburger meat, Matt has to cook it and sometimes I can get it down, sometimes I just plain don't want it! I've found a new love for yogurt, saltine crackers, and ginger ale. I'm hoping this only lasts a few weeks. It's all worth it in the end though! My first doctors appointment is in a couple of weeks. Hopefully we will get to hear the heartbeat and see the baby then. We're so excited! Here's a couple more pictures

this is me at 5 and a half weeks, no belly yet!


me at 7 weeks (ok, I took it today, so really 6 weeks, 6 days lol) this was taken right after lunch so it looks like I have a little belly but I think I'm just bloated haha

0 comments: